Page 1 of 1
Grace Millane's killer
Posted: January 4th, 2019, 8:50 am
- Had no job as far as we know
- Spent all day on Tinder chatting up naive, young women
- Always dressed up in suits and business clothes to impress naive, young women
- Knew precisely what to say to win a girl's trust
- Had no credible long-term goals for his life
- Willing to kill for pleasure, whereas most people kill out of anger, jealousy, etc
A charming 'alpha' male who knows how to extract what he wants from women. Ted Bundy two-point-oh?
Millane's killer "creepy towards girls"
Posted: January 6th, 2019, 11:22 pm
From Twitter search (I can't click the link at the moment because of name suppression but here's the summary)
A former sports teammate of the New Zealand man accused of murdering British backpacker Grace Millane on Tuesday described him as being "creepy towards girls".
How did he keep getting so many dates, and what made Grace trust him so much?
Re: Grace Millane's killer
Posted: January 14th, 2019, 10:19 am
I think some women are attracted to psycopaths. They call them "alpha males". Others like the "bad boy" image and most think hard working decent honest chaps are "boring", and then they complain about men, being unreliable and domineering... because, well... that's exactly the kind of men they went looking for.