Report all incidents to Police!

Report burglaries, anti-social behaviour and attempted burglaries in this board.
jmitchell
Site Admin

Report all incidents to Police!

Post by jmitchell » December 18th, 2018, 7:39 pm

Someone testing your door handle is enough reason to file a Police report.

Frilly Perduta

Re: Report all incidents to Police!

Post by Frilly Perduta » December 23rd, 2018, 12:32 pm

It might be worth noting that the police did start thinking of me as a "trouble maker" for putting in reports and I got comments like "We've had a lot of problems at this address" as if it was somehow my fault. Also insurance companies simply refused to have me as a client. Considering me high risk even though I've never made a single claim.
I myself will be much more cautious what to report. :?

jmitchell
Site Admin

Post by jmitchell » December 23rd, 2018, 12:36 pm

If someone flashed their arse at me I'd wouldn't confront them about it (referring to your YouTube)

When security cameras don't do the job and nobody listens to you, you might as well move I reckon. And congrats to you, having way more money than me hahaha.

Frilly Perduta

Post by Frilly Perduta » December 23rd, 2018, 9:09 pm

yeah - it was a spur of the moment reaction of mine, I was feeling threatened and vulnerable after a number of incidents and I just wanted to know why I was getting so much hostility. I suppose I found out it was because I had security cameras... which... well I don't think was a valid reason. Why would anyone but burglars and vandals object to that? It's not like I wanna sit there watching the footage as entertainment. :lol:

jaymazza

Post by jaymazza » January 6th, 2019, 9:43 am

the thieves are out in charles street area so beware... we had 3 wall hanging garden containers stolen off our wall , neighbours have solar light stolen.